Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Complaining

It's April.  It's snowing. I've lost track of the complaints I've heard about this.  So here's my two cents on complaining.

*Disclaimer: I complain sometimes*

If you can't change it, there's no point in complaining about it, because complaining won't do ANYTHING.  For example...the snow.  We have absolutely no control over the weather, so why complain about it? You only make yourself feel more miserable!

If you CAN change it, stop complaining and start doing something!

So basically, there's no reason to complain.  And I've decided to put effort into not complaining.  Who wants to be around someone who always complains!  And if you complain around me, be prepared for an obnoxious response about something you should be thankful for instead.  It's all about perspective.  I'm finding mine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment